28 June 2007

The First Post

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog! Here's a little bit about myself:
- I like to knit. I've been knitting on and off since the summer of 2005.
- I like to do other crafts as well.
- I have two cats and a dog who I will miss terribly when I go off to college.
- I like to cook. Right now, and for the past year and a half, I'm a vegetarian.
- I like the cold weather. This heat is killing me.
- Tea is good.
- So are homemade scones. Yum.
- My favorite candy has to be Reeses. Yum, Yum.
- My favorite food is potatoes - any kind and fixed any way. Dill pickles come straight after potatoes.
- Doctor Who is the best television series of all time.
- As of current, I have a slow internet connection. I'm wishing for a much faster one.
- I love the French language.

Enough of that. On to my very first completed knitting project:

It's a drop-stitch scarf with *dun, dun, dun* acrylic yarn! This must've been in August of '05.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rattNeoggerne
Bfeg