So it's July. Almost August. Wow. It's been a long summer. Over the summer, I have accomplished 7 things:
1. Held a long-distance relationship with the boyfriend and we're still mad for each other
2. Worked a 5-day-a-week job
3. Finally have money (from said job)
4. Learned to knit more advanced things
5. Learned to spin yarn on a drop spindle
6. Wanted to go back to school to see much missed friends and weather
7. Learned even more about myself - I love it when that happens (I think)
On to knitting, spinning, and such:
I have learned to spin! I have two spindles. The one I love is made by Rosemary from www.rosemaryknits.blogspot.com. Check her out! Oh, and here is the spindle with some turquoise wool 1-ply yarn:
Did you notice? I got a new camera recently! YAY! Now I shall definitely blog more.
Ravelry still rocks. Please go look at it and JOIN! It's fantastic.
Must go spin.