25 August 2008

My Mary-Janes


maryjanes2
Originally uploaded by rockiegirl
Well, after a year or so, I decided to finished a ridiculously easy pair of house slippers. These are sure to keep my toesies warm this winter.

I have been spinning a little. I'm about done with one of the three singles in my next drop spindle project.

Other news: I start classes today. I'm a little nervous but pretty excited.

Oh, did you want to know the pattern for the slippers? Here you go:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=12662.msg99925
It's from my beloved Craftster.org, and it's super simple to follow. Have fun!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Sara! I miss you! Is school going well - do you like all of your classes and teachers? How I miss those days. I'd have gone to college forever (almost did!), but I ran out of money, so I had to get a degree after all. I'll spin in your honor later, at Wireworks.

Cheers!
Rosemary